Bulova Dalton Clock
Regular price $103.50
- Can add a plate on the back for personalization!
- This Bulova Clock is solid wood and wood veneer case, walnut finish.
- Mirror-polished gold-tone bezel.
- Spun gold-tone finish pendulum.
- Harmonic 2 triple chime movement plays choice of Westminster, Ave Maria or Bim-Bam melody on the hour.
- Adjustable volume control and automatic night shutoff switch available.
- Requires (3) AA batteries, not included.
- Measures: 9.5" H, 6.25" W, 3.75 D"
- If you selected to add an engraved plate, send your logos, additional artwork or other engraving details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- No Refunds - ALL SALES FINAL
- Price includes engraving of the Designs options listed with each product.
- Additional fees will apply if modifications and/or excessive text are requested to any design choice for each product.
- If desired location of engraving is not specified by the buyer at time of purchase, McEver's art department will determine the best placement of engraving for each product.
- ALL customized orders will be fulfilled within 5 business days from receiving engraving details (Bulk orders may take longer to fulfill).
- *NOTE: Orders placed after 3 PM EST will be considered placed the following business day.*
- Send engraving details to email@example.com
- Many orders can be fulfilled sooner or within the same day at an additional charge.
Rush fees are as follows:
- Same Day - 25% of Order Total ($20 Minimum)
- 24 Hour Guarantee - 20% of Order Total ($15 Minimum)
- 48 Hour Guarantee - 15% of Order Total ($10 Minimum)
- Less Than 5 Days Guarantee - 10% of Order Total ($5 Minimum)
- Disclaimer: The product images on our website may differ from the actual products you receive due to us utilizing multiple manufacturing suppliers and/or variations in electronic screen settings.
- No Personal Checks Accepted
- All completed orders must be picked up within 30 Days from the have ready date or will be discarded with no refund being issued.
- We offer shipping through UPS & USPS.
- Ownership of packages turned over to UPS or USPS transfers to the buyer. We are not responsible for lost, held, or damaged packages. We are not responsible for mis-delivery errors via carrier, or incorrect shipping info.