Cutting Board - Mother-In-Law
Regular price $69.50
- Price includes engraving of design pictured only. Please include name to personalize at the bottom of cutting board in engraving details box.
- Shopping for your mother-in-law can be intimidating. After all, it’s no small feat to find the perfect, thoughtful gift for your MIL to say “thank you” to the person who raised your favorite person.
- Our Mother-In-Law cutting board says it all! A sweet and special gift that she is sure to cherish for years to come.
- Wood cutting board with handle and leather tie at top for hanging purposes.
Wood grain colors and pattern will vary.
- Measures: 17" L x 9.75" W.
- No Refunds - ALL SALES FINAL
- Price includes engraving of the Designs options listed with each product.
- Additional fees will apply if modifications and/or excessive text are requested to any design choice for each product.
- If desired location of engraving is not specified by the buyer at time of purchase, McEver's art department will determine the best placement of engraving for each product.
- ALL customized orders will be fulfilled within 5 business days from receiving engraving details (Bulk orders may take longer to fulfill).
- *NOTE: Orders placed after 3 PM EST will be considered placed the following business day.*
- Send engraving details to email@example.com
- Many orders can be fulfilled sooner or within the same day at an additional charge.
Rush fees are as follows:
- Same Day - 25% of Order Total ($20 Minimum)
- 24 Hour Guarantee - 20% of Order Total ($15 Minimum)
- 48 Hour Guarantee - 15% of Order Total ($10 Minimum)
- Less Than 5 Days Guarantee - 10% of Order Total ($5 Minimum)
- Disclaimer: The product images on our website may differ from the actual products you receive due to us utilizing multiple manufacturing suppliers and/or variations in electronic screen settings.
- No Personal Checks Accepted
- All completed orders must be picked up within 30 Days from the have ready date or will be discarded with no refund being issued.
- We offer shipping through UPS & USPS.
- Ownership of packages turned over to UPS or USPS transfers to the buyer. We are not responsible for lost, held, or damaged packages. We are not responsible for mis-delivery errors via carrier, or incorrect shipping info.