Howard Miller Andover Mantel Clock
Regular price $115.00
- Can add a plate on the front or top for personalization!
- This Howard Miller clock is a Cherry Bordeaux finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- The case features a camphor burl front panel, fluted side column detailing, an off-white dial with black Roman numerals, and brass-tone bun feet.
- Quartz, battery-operated movement requires one AA sized battery (not included).
- Dimensions: H: 9.25" W: 8.75" D: 3.75"
- If you selected to add an engraved plate, send your logos, additional artwork or other engraving details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- No Refunds - ALL SALES FINAL
- Price includes engraving of the Designs options listed with each product.
- Additional fees will apply if modifications and/or excessive text are requested to any design choice for each product.
- If desired location of engraving is not specified by the buyer at time of purchase, McEver's art department will determine the best placement of engraving for each product.
- ALL customized orders will be fulfilled within 5 business days from receiving engraving details (Bulk orders may take longer to fulfill).
- *NOTE: Orders placed after 3 PM EST will be considered placed the following business day.*
- Send engraving details to email@example.com
- Many orders can be fulfilled sooner or within the same day at an additional charge.
Rush fees are as follows:
- Same Day - 25% of Order Total ($20 Minimum)
- 24 Hour Guarantee - 20% of Order Total ($15 Minimum)
- 48 Hour Guarantee - 15% of Order Total ($10 Minimum)
- Less Than 5 Days Guarantee - 10% of Order Total ($5 Minimum)
- Disclaimer: The product images on our website may differ from the actual products you receive due to us utilizing multiple manufacturing suppliers and/or variations in electronic screen settings.
- No Personal Checks Accepted
- All completed orders must be picked up within 30 Days from the have ready date or will be discarded with no refund being issued.
- We offer shipping through UPS & USPS.
- Ownership of packages turned over to UPS or USPS transfers to the buyer. We are not responsible for lost, held, or damaged packages. We are not responsible for mis-delivery errors via carrier, or incorrect shipping info.